San Francisco
Here is Jeff and I on our BIG trip to San Francisco. Jeff had to go on a business trip and I thought I would tag along. It worked out well that it was our anniversary--13 years! We had never left the children for that long and we hadn't flown anywhere together since 1993!! (We don't get out much). We had a wonderful time. We stayed in Alameda, CA which is just straight across the bay from San Francisco. We were able to go to Oakland as well and we enjoyed dinner there one night and also ended up in downtown Oakland another night after missing the ferry and having to get across the bay by the BART. That was scary! But then we got in a taxi and I must say, it is just like the movies! Those guys drive like they are nuts! Jeff's favorite thing to do was ride the ferry across the bay and so we did that 3 or 4 nights. It was fun! So the pictures above show Jeff in San Francisco the "hill" behind him is Alcatraz and I am riding on the ferry!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home